Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fun Concert Shots--just because!

So here are some fun shots at from a few of the MANY concerts I have attended.  I love live music!  The awesome thing about ALL of these shots is that they were taken from not very close up seats, and they were also not taken with my sweet Nikon...they were taken with my Sony DSC-H20 'point & shoot' (that got quotes because it's a pretty great little camera, especially for concerts) and it won't get confiscated by security!

I would love to get to shoot concerts with my DSLR and get my hands on a photographer/press pass some day and show what I'm really capable of shooting at a concert! So if anyone has connections to do that…send my way…pretty please!

Anyway, I just wanted to share a few.  Sorry--most of them are New Kids on the Block/Backstreet Boys from their summer tour. Some other featured artists are Usher/Trey Songz in Chicago, U2 (the massive claw stage), and finally Maroon 5/Train.  I have many, many more concert shots that I'll one day play around with and edit and look forward to sharing!











U2 at Soldier Field


Usher in Chicago



This begins NKOTBSB in Indianapolis






We were convinced they have a little bet going at who can be the most ridiculous when singing their solos...the look Joey is giving Jordan is priceless...you can almost see the thought bubble saying "seriously dude?"




Maroon 5 in Indianapolis



Love the lighting in this...again, because my little camera does have limitations, the faces aren't all clear, but the lights are great!



Train





2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures...they are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! i think you should be NKOTB's personal photographer : )

    ReplyDelete